Back Home

Continuing Your Education Overseas

Graduates of the Japan Hotel School can continue their education by transferring into the junior year in bachelor degree programs at the following affiliated four-year universities.

  • Paul Smith’s College in New York USA (19 graduated)
  • Schiller International University in Florida, Swiss, England, Germany and France (16 graduated)
  • Glion Hotel School in Swiss (1 graduated)
  • The Hotel School (affiliated with Southern Cross University) in Sydney Australia (non yet)
  • Saxion Universities of Applied Sciences in Netherlands (2 students)
  • University of Perpetual Help System Dalta in Philippine (non yet)

Introducing other junior colleges or universities in Japan and abroad is possible, depending on student’s request.